Thursday, June 21, 2007

Check out my revised Stewart McGovern Enteprises website

Folks, I've revised my corporate website, Stewart McGovern Enterprises.

In addition to offering career placement, I've added CAREER COUNSELING/COACHING services.

This is fantastic for those who are not sure if they are in the right career, or if they are feeling stalled where they are now. Between telephone sessions and meeting in person, let me help you make it to the next step! Contact me directly for rates and scheduling availability.

Check it out: www.stewartmcgovern.com

I've, also, added a "buy it now" feature for my NEW eBook, I've Graduated from College. Now What? Or, How to Go About Starting Your Career and Not Finding Just Another JOB.

Thanks!

Mary Stewart McGovern
President
Stewart McGovern Enterprises
www.stewartmcgovern.com
mary@stewartmcgovern.com

Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: