Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hello, and Happy New Year! Now that the craziness that was 2007 is behind us, I am anxiously waiting to see what 2008 has in store.

Any New Year's Resolutions, folks? Mine is to write more - whether it's new articles and/or eBooks (in fact, as we speak, I'm writing my new one - Networking 101: The Most Important Class They DON'T Teach in School) or passing along some great tips (with my notes/comments) I've found. I plan on, at least, ONE NEW BLOG POSTING a week. And I plan on holding myself to that. I've been bombarded with so much new information, both original tips by me as well as ones from trusted sources, that I feel I must share.

Well, it's getting late so I'll write more tomorrow.

Here's to a Happy, Healthy 2008!

Best Regards,

Mary Stewart McGovern
President
Stewart McGovern Enterprises
www.stewartmcgovern.com

No comments: