Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Position: Accountant (Mentor, OH)

Below is one of the quality positions currently available with our clients. To be considered an applicant, please send cover letter and resume (Word format only) to resumes@stewartmcgovern.com.

Accountant – Mentor, OH Job ID #1297057 Salary: $50,000 - $60,000

The Accountant position will perform general accounting duties including, but not limited to, the following:

- Prepare monthly journal entries, account reconciliations, accruals, intercompany reconciliations
- Calculate and record Bad Debt and Customer Complaints reserves
- Administration of Customer Rebate Program (accruals and payouts)
- Amortization of Corporate Allocations to multiple divisions
- Monitor AFE related projects at Headquarters to ensure timely capitalization
- Track and monitor equipment and building leases
- Monitor accounts payable match exceptions and work with buyers to resolve and improve processes to prevent future exceptions
- Various analysis
- Completion of quarterly Corporate Schedules
- Support external audit requirements
- Support Sarbanes Oxley requirements (testing of controls for compliance)

The ideal candidate will have:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA a PLUS
* will have worked in public accounting, manufacturing, and/or with companies with at least $250 million in revenue
* have 2+ to 5 years of experience

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sup i'm new to this. I hit upon this board I have found It very helpful & its helped me a lot. I hope to give something back and help other people like its helped me.

Cheers, See You About.

Anonymous said...

Howdy im fresh to this. I came accross this website I have found It truly useful and its helped me out a great deal. I should be able to contribute and assist others like its helped me.

Thanks, See Ya Later

Anonymous said...

Sup im fresh on here, I came accross this forum I have found It quite accessible & it's helped me out tons. I hope to contribute & guide others like it has helped me.

Thank's, See Ya Later.