Thursday, June 7, 2007

Do You Have an Elevator Speech?

Do you even know what an "elevator speech" is?

An "elevator speech" is a sound bite that tells people about you. The ideal one will tell who you are, what you do, what you are looking for, is upbeat, and does all this in 30 seconds or less. Bascially, it's a 30 second commercial, selling YOU.

So, what's your "elevator speech"?

If you need help in preparing one, or would like a professional critique, email us at info@stewartmcgovern.com.

- Comments welcome.

Mary Stewart McGovern

President

Stewart McGovern Enterprises

www.stewartmcgovern.com

mary@stewartmcgovern.com



Add to Technorati Favorites

1 comment:

child rape stories said...

I struggledup, still buzzed from my little cum and got to my feet. He walks over and starts to take off my wifes skirt.
audio adult stories
taboo incest stories
family sex taboo stories
free stories of women and beastiality
adult baby stories
I struggledup, still buzzed from my little cum and got to my feet. He walks over and starts to take off my wifes skirt.